Belle Corporation gives a real sense of belonging to its employees. We believe that our employees play an integral role to the team. We give responsibilities that equip you to be at your best especially if you are at an early stage of your career. We value our people and quickly spot their potential and help develop them not just as exemplary employees but also as individuals. If you are looking for a company that will help you grow as well as train you to be good at what you do, come join us! Apply today!
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in Project & Construction Management for Horizontal & Vertical Projects, preferably with knowledge in cost estimates.
- Required Skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Project Management
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Responsible to perform project management from pre-construction, construction and post construction stages of the project.
- Responsible to ascertain that projects are timely delivered, quality is managed, scope is monitored, and project cost is controlled.
- Performs cost engineering functions encompassing budget and detailed estimating and cost control.