- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of real estate background is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft Office applications: Word/Excel
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- The Customer Service Officer provides general and administrative functions to the Customer Service Manager and his/her team.
- He/She also proactively interacts with clients and other support groups to address and resolve after-sales inquiries, requests, and concerns.