Front cover artworks of Belle Corporation’s 2019 Annual and Sustainability Reports
Belle Corporation (“Belle”) is pleased to announce the release of its 2019 Annual and Sustainability Reports.
The 2019 Annual Report of Belle contained the Company’s fiscal results, corporate updates and accomplishments across business lines. The report is available for viewing and download in different resolutions and file sizes using below links:
- Belle Corporation 2019 Annual Report – high resolution, 40.5 MB
- Belle Corporation 2019 Annual Report – medium resolution, 9.8 MB
- Belle Corporation 2019 Annual Report – low resolution, 8 MB
Meanwhile, Belle’s 2019 economic, environmental and social performance and impacts were detailed in its second Sustainability Report, which can be accessed by clicking below links:
- Belle Corporation 2019 Sustainability Report – high resolution, 55.3 MB
- Belle Corporation 2019 Sustainability Report – medium resolution, 30.3 MB
- Belle Corporation 2019 Sustainability Report – low resolution, 7.8 MB
About Belle Corporation
Belle Corporation is a developer of tourism and leisure destinations in the Philippines. Its principal asset is the City of Dreams Manila in PAGCOR Entertainment City by Manila Bay, which is being leased on a long-term basis to Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corporation (Melco). In addition to lease income, Belle is accorded a share in revenues or earnings from City of Dreams Manila’s gaming operations through the operating agreement between its 78.7%-owned subsidiary, Premium Leisure Corp., and Melco. Belle also owns approximately one hectare of presently undeveloped land across from the City of Dreams Manila site.
South of Metro Manila, Belle owns significant real estate assets and develops premium residential resort projects around Tagaytay City. Among its exclusive destinations are the club and golf facilities and residential communities of Tagaytay Highlands and Tagaytay Midlands, as well as a further 800 hectares intended for future development.