Gregorio U. Kilayko
Mr. Kilayko, 64, is an Independent Director of the Company and serves as an Independent Director of SM Prime Holdings, Inc., Philequity Funds and EastWest Bank. He is the former Chairman of ABN Amro's banking operations in the Philippines. He was the founding head of ING Baring's stock brokerage and investment banking business in the Philippines and a Philippine Stock Exchange Governor in 1996 and 2000. He was a director of the Philippine Stock Exchange in 2003.
He took his Masters in Business Administration at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Independent Director
- Chairperson, Audit Committee
- Member, Risk Oversight Committee
- Member, Related Party Transactions Committee
- Member. Compensation and Remuneration Committee
- Member, Corporate Governance Committee
DATE OF FIRST APPOINTMENT: