At Belle Corporation, Sustainability is a prevailing priority across all our business units and integral to our thrust to achieve continued development.
As a foundation for the way we do business, Sustainability is implemented by:
- Continuously exploring programs to lessen operational impact on the environment;
- Being an advocate for sustainable design, construction and maintenance practices;
- Becoming an equal opportunity employer; and
- Promoting the common interests of the Company’s customers, business partners, and other stakeholders.
Sustainability also guides our Company’s pursuits of and actions on opportunities, always keeping in mind to:
- Maintain good and harmonious working relations with business partners;
- Emphasize transparency and accountability in all interactions with regulatory agencies; and
- Take it a step further when it comes to compliance and delivering to the letter.
Belle Corporation’s adherence to Sustainability demands our commitment to always consider the welfare and benefit of the communities we serve and the protection and preservation of the environment through:
- Partnerships with government and non-government organizations in enhancing the health and overall well-being of the peoples in our host communities;
- Empowerment of today’s underprivileged but promising youth; and
- Championing environmental sustainability efforts.
We issued our maiden Sustainability Report on April 22, 2019.
One of the listed companies under the Belle Group, Pacific Online Systems Corporation, submitted its first Sustainability Report to the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 26, 2020. The report is downloadable using this link.